Follow the Observer
An award-winning* magazine and to keep you ahead of today’s economic and social policy challenges. The OECD Observer magazine presents authoritative and concise analysis of crucial world economic and social issues. It helps business, NGOs, academics and journalists to stay ahead of the policy debate. Visit .
Keep up with events with the OECD calendar.
What's in the latest edition?
- , Angel Gurría, Secretary-General of the OECD
SPOTLIGHT ON HEALTHCARE
- , Jeremy Hunt, Secretary of State for Health, United Kingdom, and Chair of the 2017 OECD Health Ministerial Meeting
- , Stefano Scarpetta
- , Mark Pearson
- , Francesca Colombo
- , Jilian Oderkirk and Elettra Ronchi
- , Martin Wenzl and Elias Mossialos, London School of Economics and Political Science
- , Olivia Wigzell, Director General, National Board of Health and Welfare, Sweden
- , Xavier Prats Monné, Director-General for Health and Food Safety, European Commission
- , Nicole Denjoy, Secretary General of COCIR and Chair of the BIAC Health Committee
- , Jocelyne Cabanal, Member of the Executive Committee, Confédération Française Démocratique du Travail (CFDT), France
- , Tim Muir
- , Interview with David Blumenthal, President and CEO, The Commonwealth Fund
- , Jonathan Skinner, Geisel School of Medicine and Department of Economics, Dartmouth, and Amitabh Chandra, Harvard Kennedy School of Government, Harvard
- , Felicia M Knaul, Professor, Department of Public Health Sciences at the Miller School of Medicine, and Director, Miami Institute for the Americas, and Afsan Bhadelia, Visiting Scientist, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- , Dr Samir K. Sinha, Director of Geriatrics, Sinai Health System and the University Health Network Hospitals
- , Judith Shamian, President, International Council of Nurses
- , Claire MacDonald
- , Rory Clarke and Claire MacDonald
- , HRH Prince Michael of Kent
- ; ; ;
- Recent speeches by Angel Gurría; List of OECD Ambassadors
- Calendar; Frankie
- New publications; Focus on healthcare
- Review: ;
- Main economic indicators
For more articles, visit
OECD Observer is also available on .
Subscribe to the OECD Observer at www.crown192.com/bookshop or benefit from a special two-year subscription rate only available at All orders include a free copy of the agenda-setting OECD Yearbook.
*2002 Highly-Commended award from the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers, UK
For editorial queries, contact Observer@crown192.com
All signed articles in the OECD Observer express the opinions of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of OECD member countries.
©All rights reserved. OECD 2015
Requests for permission to copy or translate portions or full text of the articles in the OECD Observer shall be submitted to email@example.com飞艇群飞艇微信群 or sent to OECD, 2 rue Andre Pascal, 75775 Paris Cedex 16, France.
The Coffees of the Secretary-General
飞艇群飞艇微信群With , , , and more.